To further demonstrate its complete disrespect of life, the government is allowing Japanese scientists to use the population of wild monkeys in a nearby forest to measure radiation levels in the plants by putting sensors in collars. ?The monkeys will be exposed to high levels of radiation for several months and then be returned to the wild. Why couldn't they use robots? This is so cruel it makes me crazy. Meanwhile half of the children from Fukushima have suffered from thyroid exposure to radiation putting them at risk for cancer.

I hate the Japanese government. They are an Evil Empire. And I hate Obama for not taking a stand against nuclear power, completely ignoring the ongoing disaster. (But I hate Mitt Romney who considers poor people subhuman more. It's a matter of the lesser of two evils.) But Obama is leaving us vulnerable to having the same disaster here. And has ignored the hundred or so e-mails I've sent him on the matter. What do I have to do (legally) to get your attention Obama? Those monkeys would make better world leaders than any of you in the U.S. or Japan. I think I need to start a separate blog exclusively devoted to anti-nuclear letters to Obama.
Source: http://thequerulousquirrel.blogspot.com/2012/02/surreal-fukushima-and-its-suffering.html
freetown freetown nicole scherzinger modern family troy davis troy davis cough
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.